Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

   
**********************
I am back from family visits.  
Had a great time, but it is nice to back home again.

**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

The Wife, The Maid, And The Mistress by Ariel Lawhon

I LOVED this book.  Great historical fiction with great characters. 

The publisher is requesting that the review not be posted until January 28.  

I hope you stop back then...the book was very good.


**************

Book Currently Reading: 

Degrees of Courage by Shari Vester

I have started the book and am enjoying it.  

I am reading this book for a blog tour in January. 





Books Up Next:

The Signature of All Things  

OR

The Harlot's Tale  or Becoming Josephine 

for tours in January

**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.






37 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy all this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your reading week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Seven for a Secret (and the book that came before it). I spotted several others on your list I would like to pick up at some point as well.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your long visual list :-) Glad you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I, too, like the long, visual list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jo.

    I haven't read any books by that author yet.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS for stopping, Marce.

    Visual is the best for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list...I have preordered The Deepest Secret, after reading two other books by this author.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert's new book The Signature of All Things. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title of The Wife, The Maid, the Mistress! Now I'm curious! There has been a lot of positive reviews for The Signature of All Things. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo ... nice collection you have there! Lots of stories to curl up and read during this freezing weather. Enjoy your week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some good reading Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exactly, Beth. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vasilly...thanks for stopping.

    I LOVED The Wife, The Maid, and The Mistress.

    It is based on a true incident.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am hearing good things about Signature.

    THANKS for the comment and for stopping, Dorothy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your visual list! So many of them caught my attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The visual list helps a lot.

    THANKS for stopping, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use Excel spreadsheets to keep track of my books, too. I also use an Amazon Wishlist.

    Looks like you will have lots of fun reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really liked The Signature of All Things, I hope you do too!

    Have a cheery week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will have to check out Amazon Wishlist. Haven't heard of it.

    THANKS for stopping and for letting me know about it, The Literary Lioness.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am hearing good things about The Signature of All Things. I never read her first book.

    THANKS for stopping, shelleyrae.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks like you have a lot of great historical fiction coming up! I feel like winter is a perfect time to read those books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back and hope you have a good reading week! Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  25. THANKS for stopping back to my blog, Greg.

    Thanks for the welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice list of books. Enjoy!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. THANKS, Yvonne.

    Nice as always to see you in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am looking forward to several of these books, but especially PERFECT, by Rachel Joyce.

    enjoy all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. It looks like you have a lot of great books lined up for the coming weeks. The Bookstore particularly stood out to me.
    :-)

    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'll have to watch for those January reviews. It looks like you have a great list of books coming up. I can appreciate setting up an excel list or visual to help keep track!
    I hope you've had a good week and wish you another good one coming up.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for stopping, Martha.

    ENJOY your reads, and I am glad you are looking forward to my January reviews.

    ReplyDelete