Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lucinda Riley's Christmas Tree



Lucinda Riley is the internationally bestselling author of The Orchid House (published as Hothouse Flower in the UK, more then 2 million copies sold worldwide); The Girl on the Cliff (an instant New York Times bestseller), and The Lavender Garden (published as The Light Behind the Window in the UK).  

I read and reviewed every one of her books.  The Lavender Garden was my favorite so far, but they all were marvelous.  Links to my reviews are on the book's title above.

I hope you get to enjoy at least one of Lucinda Riley's books.  


9689_84403227

Lucinda Riley is one of my favorite authors.  I was excited when Atria Books shared photos of her Christmas Tree.

Born in Ireland, she lives with her husband and four children in the English countryside and in the South of France.


Lucinda Riley Christmas Tree 2

Her fourth novel, The Midnight Rose, will be published around the world in early 2014.  Her novels have been translated into twenty-two languages and published in thirty-six countries. 


cvr9781476703572_9781476703572_lg

I am looking forward to reading 
THE MIDNIGHT ROSE

Midnight Rose is on sale March 18, 2014

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Catherine Healey said...

Thanks for sharing, Elizabeth. I've been meaning to read The Lavender Garden by this author.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVED The Lavender Garden.