Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 1/13/14

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  

**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:


Becoming Josephine for a tour on February 7, 2014.

Review will be on my blog on February 7.  It was well researched.


********************** 

Book Currently Reading: 

The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd

I am almost done with this book.  It is very good. Love Sue Monk Kidd's books.


**********************

Books Up Next:

The Last of The Blacksmiths for a post on February 10, 2014



Fallen Beauty for a tour on February 28, 2014


The White Lie by Andrea Gillies

The Chatelet Apprentice by by Jean-François Parot (Author) , Michael Glencross (Translator)


 Woman of Ill Fame by Erika Mailman


The Signature of All Things  


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.


 



 


Read the complete post...

15 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books this week. Love the look of Fallen Beauty and The White Lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Once again these are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are beautiful. A cover always pulls me in. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Ciska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying The Invention of Wings.

    The others I have lined up look good too.

    THANKS for stopping, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your reading selections for the week!

    Read On!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. More great reads for the coming week! Happy Reading!

    Here's my What are you reading? Post!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some good reading coming up! Will look for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS, Shelia.

    I am looking forward to all of them.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

    Heading over to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for stopping, Shelleyrae.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh definitely looking forward to the reads.

    THANKS for stopping, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Laura.

    I am looking forward to each and every one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read such good things for The Invention of Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving it. I am almost done.

    THANKS for stopping, Nise.

    ReplyDelete