Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading - 1/20/14

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  

**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd

The book was wonderful just like all of her books.  Love Sue Monk Kidd's books. 


Review link is in the book's title.

********************** 

Book Currently Reading: 

Hunting Shadows by Charles Todd


**********************
Books Up Next:


Fallen Beauty for a tour on February 28, 2014



Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers for a post in February for Simon & Schuster along with a giveaway.


The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh for a post in February for Penguin Group along with a giveaway.



The Chatelet Apprentice by by Jean-François Parot (Author) , Michael Glencross (Translator)


 Woman of Ill Fame by Erika Mailman


The Signature of All Things  


Perfect by Rachel Joyce


Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.


 


8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good choices, Elizabeth. You have a long list of good books in store for 2014!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to read Sue Monk Kidds new book.

    Enjoy your reads this week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great collection of books. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to read The Invention of Wings...enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some interesting books!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added my linky, but am not visiting blogs because my mother became ill, and I didn't have time.

    Happy Reading!!

    And...thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great looking books. The Invention of Wings is one I want to get too soon.

    ReplyDelete