Monday, January 27, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 1/27/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

My mom is still in the hospital so I will be in and out.
**********************

On Tuesday, January 21, I received:

1.Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers courtesy of Elaine Broeder of Simon & Schuster.

My review will be sometime in February along with a giveaway.


On Wednesday, January 22, I received:

1. The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh courtesy of Courtney Landi of Penguin Group.

My review will be in February along with a giveaway.


20 comments:

  1. Wishing your mother well. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Comfort of Lies. Wishing your mom the best and sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mom is well soon. I also have the Fever Tree for February! Looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS, everyone. Mom is coming along, but it will be a long process to recover from her stroke.

    Please keep her in your prayers.

    ENJOY your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best wishes to your mom as well.

    The Fever Tree cover is certainly appealing.

    Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS, Leslie.

    It will be a long recovery, but prayers brought her really far. We are thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry that your mom's in the hospital. Both of those books are on my wish list already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get to read them.

    THANKS for stopping, Stacybuckeye.

    THANKS for your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Mary.

    I hope to get back to reading soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS, Harvee. It is difficult.

    Thanks for stopping...enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will keep you mom in my prayers!

    I've been eyeing both of those books lately. They will probably end up on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will add your mother, you and family to my prayers.
    The Fever Tree cover caught my eye.
    Hope your week goes well and that mom recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for your mother. I hope she's able to come home soon.

    I really want to read The Comfort of Lies. Thanks for sharing your new books and for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both books sound very promising. Hope you enjoy them!

    Wishing your mother well...

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANKS Vicki, Martha, Cheryl, Diana for prayers.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your new book! Hope your mom is well soon.

    ReplyDelete