Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - 1/15/14

  ************

Hope you are having a good week.

************

To play along for Waiting On Wednesday, answer the following three questions:

 

• What are you currently reading?  


The White Lie by Andrea Gillies



************
• What did you recently finish reading?

THE INVENTION OF WINGS by Sue Monk Kidd.  

It is a wonderful read.

 
Link to the review is in the book's title.

************

•  What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 


Fallen Beauty for a tour on February 28, 2014



 





8 comments:

  1. I just saw Erika Robuck is coming here so I can't wait to see what you think of Fallen Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read Solider's Heart by Tamera Kraft, I am reading Picturing Christmas by Jason F. Wright, and I am going to read Blowing on Dandelions by Miralee Ferrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Erika Robuck's writing and can't wait to get my hands on Fallen Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so spooky I was just thinking about a book I'd really loved and guess what it was The White Lie! Great list as always Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so spooky I was just thinking about a book I'd really loved and guess what it was The White Lie! Great list as always Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like wonderful books! The White Lie sounds interesting.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The White Lie looks so good!

    I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read a book by Sue Monk Kidd yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing The Invention of Wings everywhere hinting that I must buy it! Glad you enjoyed, here's my link
    http://wp.me/p32hC2-xo

    ReplyDelete