Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - 1/8/14

  ************

Hope you are having a good week and staying warm in these frigid temperatures if you live in the Northern United States.

************

To play along for Waiting On Wednesday, answer the following three questions:

 

• What are you currently reading?  

BECOMING JOSEPHINE by Heather Webb for a tour on February 7, 2014.


************
• What did you recently finish reading?

AFTER I'M GONE by Laura Lippman 

 
Review will be up on January 30.


THIS DARK ROAD TO MERCY by Wiley Cash

http://www.amazon.com/This-Dark-Road-Mercy-Novel-ebook/dp/B00DB2YN9I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1387890950&sr=1-1&keywords=this+dark+road+to+mercy

Link to the review is in the book's title.

************

•  What Do You Think You Will Read Next? 

THE INVENTION OF WINGS by Sue Monk Kidd.



THE LAST OF THE BLACKSMITHS for a post on February 10, 2014


16 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a wonderful reading week.

    Looking forward to seeing some new titles as I make my way to other blogs.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Dark Road to Mercy has been popping up a lot lately. I think I'm going to have to check it out.

    Happy reading to you!

    David
    From My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for stopping, David.

    This Dark Road to Mercy was good. I hope you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sue Monk Kidd, so I'm eager for The Invention of Wings, too. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the new Wiley Cash novel.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-new-sarah-addison.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to read This Dark Road To Mercy.

    It was very good.

    THANKS for stopping by, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received The Invention of Wings yesterday.

    I am excited to start it next.

    THANKS for stopping, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read Soldier's Heart by Tamera Kraft. I am reading Picturing Christmas by Jason F. Wright. I am going to read The Doctor's Christmas Quilt by Kathi Macias. As you can see, I didn't get all of my Christmas books read before Christmas.

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got This Dark Road to Mercy in my TBR pile and I'm looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like it Nikki-Ann.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Sue Monk Kidd! She is from my neck of the woods. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping back to my blog, Zareena.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty neat Sue Monk Kidd is from your neck of the woods. :)

    THANKS for stopping. I loved her book THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES, and am loving this book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I like the sound of The Dark Road to Mercy! I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete