Monday, February 10, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 2/10/14



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

My mom is still in the hospital so I will be in and out. 

Stop by this link for a giveaway of THE BOOK OF LOST FRAGRANCES. 

Another giveaway here for an e-galley of I AM PILGRIM.  
**********************

I didn't receive any new books this week.
 
**********************

20 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good mailbox.

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book of Lost Fragrances is on my shelf waiting for my attention! Hope to get it read later on. Happy reading week!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your mom is still hospitalized. I'm sending positive thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your Mom is in the hospital. Best thoughts for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending positive thoughts for your mom's recovery.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Sending positive vibes for your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good thoughts your way, Elizabeth, and hoping your mom recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOrry to hear about your Mom - hope she is doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another catch-up week for you. And hopefully mom will be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear your mom is still in the hospital. Will keep praying for her, and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone. Prayers are appreciated.

    She had a stroke on January 19. So stressful and so sad to see her like this.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS, readingdate. It is so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU, Pat.

    I appreciate your thoughts for us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANKS for stopping, Harvee.

    I have it too, and I hope to get to it soon.

    I have to stop asking for new books. That would help immensely.
    ;0

    ReplyDelete