Monday, February 3, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 2/4/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

My mom is still in the hospital so I will be in and out. 

Stop by this link for a giveaway of THE BOOK OF LOST FRAGRANCES. 
**********************

On Wednesday, January 29, I received:

1. FALLEN BEAUTY by Erika Robuck courtesy of Courtney Landi of Penguin Group for a tour, a giveaway, and a review on February 28.


On Thursday, January 30, I received:

1. BOY, SNOW, BIRD by Helen Oyeyemi, courtesy of Shelf Awareness and Arianna Romig of Penguin Group.


17 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive vibes for your mom...


    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Boy, Snow, Bird on Shelf Awareness a few weeks ago too, it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even after reading the Amazon blurb on Boy, Snow, Bird, I'm still not sure what it's about, but I love the cover and I'm into birds and bird metaphors these days.

    Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new books look excellent! I hope your mom's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book looks interesting. Keeping your mom in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you mom is doing better.
    I love the cover of Boy, Snow, Bird.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fallen Beauty sounds like a book for me. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard a lot of good about Helen Oyeyemi's writing, I hope you enjoy her! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy your new books and that your mom is doing better! Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fallen Beauty caught my eye so I'll watch for your review. Sending good wishes to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. will have to check Boy Snow Bird later, when I can bear that 2nd word again, lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Fallen Beauty on my wish list. Gorgeous cover. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy reading! Glad you were able to leave a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cover is pretty cool.

    THANKS for stopping, Martha.

    ReplyDelete