Friday, March 7, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 3/7 - 3/13

 Question of the Week:

Do you have a schedule set for blogging and reading time? Or do you not have a set time and just let it happen?


My Answer:

For the most part, I just let it happen.

I do have to say, though, that I spend a lot of time blogging on the days I participate in the weekly memes because I am obsessed with visiting EVERY blog that is in the linky.  :)

My reading is usually done in the car, at the gym while I am on the treadmill, traveling by airplane or train, and at night sitting on the couch.

I somehow get the books read and the reviews completed on time without a set schedule.

Having retired last year helps a lot too with getting everything done. :)

Looking forward to everyone's answer.

14 comments:

  1. and those visits from you are MUCH appreciated (= TY !

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for stopping, Faith Hope Cherrytea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone has a great reading week. Looking forward to the answers on this week's Book Blogger Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of just let it happen too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to make a schedule but I can't seem to keep to one, so I just carve out reading time whenever I can. I am dreaming of retirement and all the possible reading time! :) Here's my response: http://reading2011.blogspot.com/2014/03/book-blogger-hop.html

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also just read whenever I can, because you can't really schedule life. I also love participating in memes, so those are pretty set and regular posts but that's about it! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a good weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous you have the time to read and blog. I love that you visit everyone on the linky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also dont have a schedule and usually make time for blogging and reading as and when possible.. :)
    New GFC follower..

    @ Njkinny's World of Books

    My Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the best way to do it, Kathy.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anja...thanks for stopping.

    Being retired will help a great deal. :)


    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS for stopping, Julie.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alysia...I do visit every blog on the linky. :)

    It is a great way to show support to all the participants as well as finding new blogs and new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nikita...thanks for following and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, I used to be able to spend time visiting every blog on linkys, but that's not happening right now. I would like to visit more hops again though.

    ReplyDelete