Monday, March 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 3/10/14

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

Wow...I haven't finished a book since February 8.  Too much going on in my life, but not fun stuff.  
 
The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley. 

This book is different from her others in terms of content, but just as good. 
 
THE MIDNIGHT ROSE moves from present day back to a diary that Anahita kept of her life in India as well as her life in England. 


********************** 

Book Currently Reading: 

Seduction by M. J. Rose



**********************
Books Up Next:


EVERYTHING TO LOSE by Andrew Gross




DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl 



Woman of Ill Fame by Erika Mailman



The Signature of All Things  



Perfect by Rachel Joyce


Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.


 





21 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good week of reading.

    ENJOY this week.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You reminded me how much I like Lucinda Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As per usual, these are all new to me! Hope you enjoyed them all and that you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her books too, Mystica.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great books on your to-read list. Hope you enjoy them all...and savor them.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some great books on your 'pile'. I think I most want to read Perfect. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you will find some time to read this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you finish a few this week and that life leads you toward some good things, too.


    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great stack to tackle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope things look up for you and your family soon. Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed Perfect. I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear Perfect is good.

    THANKS for stopping, Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure do, Irene.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciska van der Lans - thanks for stopping.

    I hope I get some time too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. stacybuckeye - thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delicious! looks good.

    Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete