Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 3/3/14

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh


This book was wonderful.  

Beautiful, powerful, and mesmerizing.

I still haven't finished a book since I read this one.  


********************** 

Book Currently Reading: 

The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley. 

I am very excited to read her new book.  I am about 100 pages in.  This book is different from her others in terms of content, but just as good.
 
**********************
Books Up Next:

Seduction by M. J. Rose

 

EVERYTHING TO LOSE by Andrew Gross



DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl 



Woman of Ill Fame by Erika Mailman



The Signature of All Things  



Perfect by Rachel Joyce


Under the Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including next year.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)


I added a couple more since last week.


 





20 comments:

  1. That's a great recommendation for The Fever Tree.

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo some of those look really good!
    I love the cover on "The Bookstore" and "Teatime for the Firefly".

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for stopping, shelleyrae.

    I hope you get to read THE FEVER TREE. It was quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those covers too. Haven't read the book yet, but I am sure they are going to be a great read.

    THANKS for stopping, Wall-to-Wall Books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to read a lot when you're distracted. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And...I am definitely distracted.

    THANKS for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear a good report on your completed Fever Tree - luv that cover.. and the Bookstore looks inviting !
    HapPy reading Elizabeth !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fever Tree sounds fantastic. Have a good week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice! As usual these are all new to me but I hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen Glitter Glue on several blogs. Hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS for stopping, Harvee.

    I hope it is good.



    ReplyDelete
  12. Faith Hope CherryTea...it was a good book.

    I hope you get to read it.


    ReplyDelete
  13. THANKS for stopping, readingdate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That'a a lot of great reading! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS for stopping, stacybuckeye.

    I am looking forward to ALL of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for always stopping by, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got some great reading coming up. Delicious caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have you read Under a Starry Night - I was wandering what you thought of it?
    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. No...I have not read Under a Starry Night, Man of la Book.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete