Monday, March 17, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 3/17/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  
 
**********************

My mailbox was empty again this past week, but that's ok by me.
 
**********************

9 comments:

  1. No worries! Mine was empty too!

    Here is my post


    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you have plenty of books to read despite the empty mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have more than enough, Mary. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Empty is good at times, right, gautami?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy catching up. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only got one. I think we all could go a few months at least and still not run out of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Vicki.

    I could go a year. LOL!!

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete