Monday, April 14, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 4/14/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************

I hope you had a good mailbox.  
 
**********************

I finally finished a book. :)
I also received a few books.
**********************
On Monday, April 7, I received:

1.  WHERE EARTH MEETS WATER by Pia Padukone, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harlequin.


This book was unsolicited, but will give it a go.  :)

On Thursday, April 10, I received:

1.  THE FORGOTTEN SEAMSTRESS by Liz Trenow, courtesy of Liz Kelsch of Sourcebooks.


This book is for a blog tour on May 30.



12 comments:

  1. I don't recognise either of these so I will have to look them up! :3

    Thanks for sharing, enjoy your books and have a great week! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I've heard of them, but here's hoping they turn out to be great reads.

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Forgotten Seamstress sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where Earth Meets Water sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both titles sound good to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple of new titles for me too, and both with enticing covers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they both look good so I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    'The Forgotten Seamstress' is already on my list, as it featured in several other MM posts this week and last. It sounds really good, doesn't it?

    'Where Earth Meets Water' has an interesting, intriguing and pretty unique premise, I am just not sure whether it is my kind of read or not. I would definitely give it a go if it was sent to me unsolicited though, so I shall look forward to reading your thoughts about it.

    Thanks for sharing. I hope that things are okay with you and enjoy your reading time when you can,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Forgotten Seamstress sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing your mailbox. Glad you stopped by The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These both look good. Sometimes unsolicited books can be a good surprise. (And sometimes not so much - lol,) I hope your week has been lovely.

    ReplyDelete