Monday, April 7, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 4/7/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

**********************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  
 
**********************

No books came in the mail this week, and I still haven't finished a book. :(
 
**********************



15 comments:

  1. No worries! You get to catch up with your TBR pile!

    Here is my POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I think too. :)

    THANKS for stopping, gautami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really in the mail but I came across this little gem in a bookshop when going into Germany today.

    Carlos Ruiz Zafón published a little novella for the world book day and it was available for €5 (which is just a little over $5). It is called "El principe de parnaso" (The Prince of Parnassus) and talks about the meeting around the year 1600 between a bookseller called Sempere and Cervantes who is going to write Don Quixote. It only has 84 pages but I'm really looking forward to it.

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT...thanks for the info and for stopping by, Marianne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read and reviewed The Other Typist on my blog. Please do visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT, Mystica. Going to stop by to see what you thought.

    The ending drove me crazy. :)

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT, Mystica. Going to stop by to see what you thought.

    The ending drove me crazy. :)

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Empty mailboxes let us play catch up! My mailbox saw a few books last week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been reading as much as I'd like to either. Hope you're able to catch up a bit this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Empty mailboxes are good...I agree, Vicki.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Anna.

    I hope I get the urge to read too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going through a lull in my reading too. I feel like I have been reading this one book forever.

    Hope you have a great week. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, Cheryl.

    I "have" been reading this one book FOREVER.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy catching up with your other books....and thanks for visiting my blog.

    I was very pleased with This Dark Road to Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been trying to finish books these last two weeks and it's just not happening. I blame the outside world! But Easter is coming up :) so all good things!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete