Friday, May 16, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 5/16 - 5/22

 Question of the Week:

How do you decide what blogs to follow?

My Answer:

Interesting question.  

I follow blogs that enjoy the same genre of books that I do and blogs that seem to have fun memes and things going on.

So...I follow blogs that have folks with the same interests as I do and blogs that have posts that help me learn more about our wonderful world of reading.

What about you?  How do you choose who to follow?

**********************

Giveaway of THE ACCIDENTAL BOOK CLUB by Jennifer Scott.

Enter here until May 18.

**********************


Giveaway courtesy of Christopher Smith of Penguin Group

USA ONLY

Enter here 

Contest ends May 19

********************** 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Hopping!!!

    Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to follow blogs that appeal to me, whether by eye catching design, contents, similar interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for stopping, Sharon.

    The design is important too.

    ReplyDelete