Friday, May 2, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 5/2 -5/8

 Question of the Week:

When you receive a book in the mail or from UPS, do you immediately catalog it or leave the books stacked up until the week is up and then catalog them?

My Answer:

I used to wait until the end of the week to catalog the books.  I would stack them near my computer with a post it inside indicating the day and date they arrived.

Now I catalog them as they arrive and still put a post it inside with the day and date indicated.  This way definitely makes it easier to complete my Mailbox Monday post when they have already been cataloged in my Excel file as well as in the draft of my Mailbox Monday post.

How about you? 
 **********************

Giveaway of LOOKING FOR ME by Beth Hoffman until May 8.

Be sure to enter at the link in the book's title.  

Beth's book is amazing.

**********************


A second giveaway of THE GREAT BROWNIE TASTE-OFF until May 8.

Enter here.
 



 

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I catalog in my head and hope to find the books for the next Sunday/Monday post among the books by my desk!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping, Harvee, and for sharing your idea.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do immediately catalog them, too. I stack them on a table next to the computer afterwards, for my weekly update post.

    ReplyDelete