Friday, May 9, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 5/9 - 5/15

 Question of the Week:

When you enter a contest or request a book, how do you keep track of what the books are? or perhaps you don't keep track and just remember what you entered or requested?

My Answer:

I definitely keep track of what books I have requested and what books I have entered for a contest.

I have my trusty Excel Spreadsheet that lists the name of the book, the date requested, the date received, and the person or publisher that I need to contact to say I have received the book and to say thank you.

If I didn't do that, there is NO way I would remember.

There was one time I did forget to put the book on this sheet and for the life of me I had no idea where it had come from.  

I make it a point to immediately add the book to this list so I won't have a problem again.  :)

What about you?   

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!! Looking forward to everyone's answers.

    Thanks for stopping and for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for all these electronic "goodies" to keep us organized. :)

    THANKS for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete