Monday, May 19, 2014

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? - 5/19/14


   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 



********************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

These are the same books as last week.


CHATEAU OF SECRETS by Melanie Dobson


I really enjoyed this book.  

Review is in the book's title.

 **********************

THAT NIGHT by Chevy Stevens


It took until page 200 to get interesting, but not bad.  

Not like her other books, but to me her main focus was making bullying awareness more out in the open which it should be.

Review won't be on my blog until June 16, but you can see my review on Goodreads.


**********************

Book Currently Reading: 

A LONG TIME GONE by Karen White

 The book is very good...Southern charm.




**********************

Books Up Next:


EMPIRE GIRLS by Suzanne Hayes & Loretta Nyhan

Looks good, doesn't it?
DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl 



WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 



   













































10 comments:

  1. I am green with envy over your collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww you got some interesting books on your to read pile still! Hope you will find enough time to read. Love the look and sound of That Night though reviews are all over the place. Might pick it up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Night is on my list for this week but I'm reading all 500+ pages of The Quick first which may push That Night to next week. Check out my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Mystica said in the first comment. I think I TBR'd all the books on your list (up to including the "what's next" features).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week I read The Leopard by Jo Nesbo which was a big disappointment. Now, I'm reading The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly which I'm really enjoying, and, for something completely different, I'm reading Free-range Chicken Gardens which I promised the publisher I would review. I've got so many on my TBR book, it's hard to know what I'll read next. Have a good week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I loved "Under The Wide and Starry Sky" - hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Empire Girls looks like so much fun! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with your review of At Last! My thoughts exactly.

    A Long Time Gone looks really good! I love books with southern charm. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete