Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? - 5/5/14

   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 

**********************

Books Completed Last Week:

THE FORTUNE HUNTER by Daisy Goodwin

It was an ok read.  

It was a bit too detailed for me, but if you like aristocratic activities, you won't be disappointed. 

My review is in the title of the book. 

**********************

Book Currently Reading: 

EVERYTHING TO LOSE by Andrew Gross




**********************
Books Up Next:



CHATEAU OF SECRETS by Melanie Dobson


THAT NIGHT by Chevy Stevens



TO SLEEP...PER CHANCE TO DIE by Donald R. Grippo

This is for a blog tour on June 20. 

DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl 



WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists.  :)




 








11 comments:

  1. Nice! As usual these are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all and have a good reading week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

    You sure are an early bird. :)

    I am looking forward to reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything to lose sounds like a great read. Hope you will enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment of books. That Night is on my review stack too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything To Lose is quite good.

    THANKS for stopping, Ciska.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to That Night, Kathy.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice books, my dear! :)

    All these are new to me so I will have to check them out.

    Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy all of your books! :D



    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked The Signature of All Things and I've heard good things about Delicious!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to reading Delicious.

    Thanks for stopping, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping, Alex.

    I hope you like them when you check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see a lovely bunch of books for me to look into! I hope you enjoy Chevy's book. Have you read her first book Still Missing? I loved it but it was so haunting.

    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete