Monday, May 12, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 5/12/14


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
 **********************

Giveaway of THE ACCIDENTAL BOOK CLUB by Jennifer Scott.

Enter here until May 18.

**********************


Giveaway courtesy of Christopher Smith of Penguin Group

USA ONLY

Enter here 

Contest ends May 19

 ****************

I hope you had a good mailbox.  
 
**********************

I had a few books come in this week.

**********************

On Monday, May 5, I received:

1. THE NEVER NEVER SISTERS by L. Alison Heller, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Group.


This was an unsolicited book.


On Wednesday, May 7, I received:

1.  A LONG TIME GONE by Karen White, courtesy of Jessica Butler of Penguin Group.


I am looking forward to reading this book.  I loved her other book THE TIME BETWEEN.

On Saturday, May 10, I received:

1.  EMPIRE GIRLS by Suzanne Hayes & Loretta Nyhan, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harlequin/MIRA.



14 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 2 of the 3 books you got and I think you're in for some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see wonderful books in your mailbox! Hope you like your new books!!

    Here is my Mailbox post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of these sound fabulous. I know I want to read the first two, just need to make some time.

    Hope you have a great week.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2014/05/mailbox-monday-may-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received A Long Time Gone this week. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Karen White book looks good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started the Karen White book today. It is already so good.

    Her other books are so good too.

    THANKS for stopping, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy...neat that you and I have two of the same books.

    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS for stopping, gautami.

    I am looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU for stopping, Cheryl.

    I hope you get to read them.

    The Karen White book is excellent already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Empire Girls sounds good. The 1920s is a great time period.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sound of Empire Girls too.

    Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete