Monday, May 19, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 5/19/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ****************

I hope you had a good mailbox.  

 ****************

I had one book in my mailbox this week.

*****************


On Thursday, May 15, I received:

1.  NIGHT IN SHANGHAI by Nicole Mones, courtesy of Book Club Cookbook.  

I won this book in a contest on their site

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly intriguing. I am in love with anything set in Shanghai, whether historical or contemporary. Hope to read your comments on the book!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night in Shanghai sounds like a good one. Congrats on the win! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your win. Love the cover.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2014/05/mailbox-monday-may-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win! Hope you enjoy!

    Here’s my MAILBOX this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning! I've read one book by Nicole Mones (Lost in Translation), and thought she was really talented. I'll be interested to hear more about this one!

    Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win! It looks interesting and the cover is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reallllllly wanted to love Night in Shanghai but I think it hit me at the wrong time. I'm going to try it again later. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! I hope you love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never heard of this book but it sounds really interesting. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats! the cover is cool! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete