Friday, June 20, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 6/20 - 6/26

 Question of the Week:

Do you prefer Nook, Kindle, other reader, or paper book?


My Answer:

I definitely prefer print.

As organized as I am, I still like to see the book to keep me aware that that particular book needs some attention.  :)

If it is in my iPad e-reader, it sort of gets lost in the shuffle.

Out of sight out of mind.  :)  Which means I forget I have the book if it is on my e-reader even though I have my trusty list of books to be read handy at all times.

What about you? 

What is your preferred reading format? 

COZY MYSTERY GIVEAWAY here until June 24.




6 comments:

  1. I'm a paper gal too. Besides the feel, etc, it's so much easier to review a paper book if you need to look up a small detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely much easier to read a book and find details when writing a review.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't thought about Kindle books getting lost in the shuffle but you're so right. I'm regularly finding books I had forgotten I had because I would skip over them on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget about my e-books.

    THANKS for stopping, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! I have paperbacks/hardcovers that I need to review on a special shelf and it is much easier to remember them. Between my Kindle eInk and my Kindle Fire, I do tend to lose ebooks in the shuffle.

    My Bookish Memes Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad there is someone else who forgets about E-books too.

    THANKS for stopping, Brooke.

    ReplyDelete