Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 6/23/14


   
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 

Have you read DELICIOUS yet?  Did you LOVE it? 
********************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

Same books as last week.  Not done with Freud's Mistress. 

DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl 

Oh my goodness was this book good.  I LOVED it.

Review is in the book's title.





**********************

Book Currently Reading: 

Freud's Mistress by Karen Mack and Jennifer Kaufman



Books Up Next:


HUNTED by Elizabeth Heiter

 THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor




WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

   




12 comments:

  1. I always love to see your balance stack for 2014. Delightful reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely takes a lot of balancing. :)

    THANKS for stopping, Mystica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you have a good reading week this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever read Ruth Riechl's Not Becoming My Mother? It was also issued as For You Mom, Finally. It's an amazing book. Since you enjoyed Delicious, I'm going to push it higher on my tbr list. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious looks good to me. I like to read non-fiction about "ordinary folks". Thanks for sharing all these great book titles in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your upcoming reads look good! Enjoy your summer reading. I plan to read fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great on Fun Stuff, Laura. That is always a great idea.

    Thanks for stopping by, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks as always for stopping, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vasilly...I hope you read Delicious. It was sooooo good.

    No...I haven't read Not Becoming My Mother. I will need to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping and for the recommendation, Vasilly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are welcome, Rita.

    So glad you enjoyed my post.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look interesting -- especially Freud's Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping, Irene.

    Freud's Mistress is interesting. I am almost

    ReplyDelete