Monday, June 30, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 6/30/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ****************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  
 ****************
My mailbox wasn't too full, but I love what I received.

How full or empty was your mailbox this week?
*****************

On Monday, June 23, I received:

1.  THE LIGHTKEEPER'S WIFE by Sarah Anne Johnson, courtesy of Heather Moore of Sourcebooks. 


I am "loving" this cover.  What do you think about it?


On Thursday, June 26, I received:

1.  THE MILL RIVER RECLUSE by Darcie Chan, courtesy of Maggie Oberrender of Random House. 

I met Maggie at the BEA Speed Dating Session.

THE MILL RIVER RECLUSE is the first book in this series.  

Maggie sent me THE MILL RIVER RECLUSE as well as THE MILL RIVER REDEMPTION, which is the newest book and the book featured at the BEA Speed Dating Session.


They both look very good.  Love the covers.

So what do you think of these titles?  I hope you had some good books this past week.

16 comments:

  1. All 3 books look terrific! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers. :)

    THANKS for stopping, Kathy. I think they all will be quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the covers as well and look forward to your reviews. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look wonderful! I love the cover for the Light Keeper's Wife.

    Happy Reading,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover on The Lightkeeper's Wife. I enjoy lighthouses and stories set in them.

    Enjoy your books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All books sounds very good. Hope you enjoy them and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Mary.

    I hope you have a good week also.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lightkeeper's Wife has an amazing cover.

    I like it.

    Thanks for stopping, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lighthouse stories too.

    Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great covers, The Lightkeeper's Wife
    looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get drawn in by interesting covers myself. All three look very good reads. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

    Covers always pull me in. A few have pulled me in, but then the content wasn't good, but that rarely happens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tribute Books Mama - thanks for stopping.

    I love covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like when my mailbox isn't too full! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, Kay.

    A slightly full mailbox is nice. It is disappointing when only bills are in the mailbox, though. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete