Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Were You There on Friday, May 30?


BEA SPEED DATING FUN

If you were there, you know how much fun the Speed Dating Session hosted by Reading Group Guides and Carol Fitzgerald was.  

If you weren't there, don't miss it next year. 

There were tons of books, terrific publishers, and awesome book club members. 

All of that added up to nine quick, amazing minutes of finding out about upcoming books and taking home titles we loved.

These photos are three of the ones taken at the event.  Follow this link to see all of the photos.

THANKS, Carol, and all the wonderful publishers.

Can you spot me?  :)  Were you there?  Did you love it?


9 comments:

  1. This is so much fun.

    I hope you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does. This year was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't attend BEA, but those photos look like lots of fun. Is Carol Fitzgerald who was involved with this the person who puts out Bookreporter? I really enjoy reading that newsletter every chance I get! Thanks for sharing all the cool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe I missed this!! I'll have to do it next year. And yes, I spotted you in one of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...Carol Fitzgerald is affiliated with Bookreporter. She is a lovely person.

    Speed Dating is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL on spotting me in the photos, Laura. :)

    You must have recognized my jacket. :)

    Yes...you can't miss it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! One day I'll get to NY for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will love it, stacybuckeye.

    I hope you get to the BEA.

    ReplyDelete