Friday, July 11, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 7/11/14

Feeling Beachie


Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 

The statements:

  1. ____ makes me _____
  2.  I love a ______
  3. When I'm stressed, I ______
  4. My favorite smell in the world is ____


My Answers:

  1. Sitting on my back porch reading in the summer makes happy.
  2. I love a long visit from my son.
  3. When I'm stressed, I can't think straight and need calmed down by taking a walk.
  4. My favorite smell in the world is bread baking.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    And...Happy Fill-In.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo fresh baked bread is a yummy smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum to fresh baked bread, warm with butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....definitely with butter.

    Love it.

    Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi...YUMMY for sure.

    I may have to make some today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your answers. Walking helps me with stress also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Tea norman.

    Walking cures a lot for me. :)

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh...fresh baked bread! Yum! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walking helps stress - anything with movement does...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely on walking.

    Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I want to bake some bread. Maybe I will. It sure is a heavenly smell! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm, you've made me want some fresh bread!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stacybuckeye...I love making bread.

    Smelling it baking is just as good as eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. McGuffy Ann....isn't it such a wonderful smell.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete