Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading - 7/28/14


   a
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 

********************** 

Books Completed Last Week:


THE MILL RIVER REDEMPTION by Darcie Chan
 

If you want to read an amazing book, pick up THE MILL RIVER REDEMPTION.  

I finished this book last Sunday afternoon. Absolutely LOVED it.  Didn't want it to end.

The publisher requested that I wait until August 26 to post my review.  Sooooo, don't forget to stop back to read my review about an amazing book filled with terrific characters and a terrific storyline.

Look at the cozy, heartwarming cover.  Don't you just love it?


**********************

Book Currently Reading: 


THE WISHING TIDE by Barbara Davis.
It is very good already...it has a bed and breakfast with unique characters and one who is a bit mysterious.


Books Up Next:


DON'T TRY TO FIND ME by Holly  Brown



THE HOUSE WE GREW UP IN by Lisa Jewell


THE STORY HOUR by Thrity Umrigar



THE STORY OF LAND AND SEA by Katy Simpson Smith


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


VILLAGE OF SECRETS by Caroline Moorehead.


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor




WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  

I added some really good books to my queue the past two weeks.  I can't wait to read:  THE HOUSE WE GREW UP IN. 

Which ones do you have your eye on?







9 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing week of reading. I hope this upcoming week is even better.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Try to Find Me is on my wishlist. I will add Darcy Chan's books also to be on the lookout for. Looks like a good week for you. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Butterfly Sister earlier this year (or was it late last year?) and it was very good. I really enjoyed it!
    I recognize several other books you have as being on my TBR also.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! All totally new to me but hope you enjoy and enjoyed them all!


    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what you think of Thrity Umrigar's new novel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darcie Chan has two books. I hope I can read The Mill River Recluse because I loved this one.

    THANKS for stopping, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear The Butterfly Sister is good. I have had it in my stack of books for a long time.

    Great to hear we have similar books. I like when that happens with another blogger.

    Thanks for stopping, Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

    Nice to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping it is good, Joanne.

    Have you read the book or her other book?

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete