Friday, August 8, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 8/8 - 8/14

 Question of the Week:

Do you have a pet peeve about when someone posts a comment on your blog? Example: no link back to their blog.

My Answer:

Not having a link back to the blog is a major pet peeve for me.

I get annoyed when I try to find someone and they have more than one blog or more so when the name links to Google.  Google makes it difficult to find the person's blog.

Another pet peeve is when I have to fill out those authentication numbers.  :)

I know a lot of folks put more than one meme in one post, but that is another pet peeve of mine.

I guess I like things neat and tidy and all in its own space.  :)

How about you?  Any pet peeves?






4 comments:

  1. I agree-- link back to g+ and not to their own blog annoys me.

    However, more than that, I get bummed by bloggers who post reviews but then never answer the followers' comments. I don't mean sometimes, I mean never. And I'm not even talking about coming back to visit my blog, which they don't. I regretfully dropped several blogs I followed on bloglovin and enjoyed their posts, but never got any feedback. To me, that seems disrespectful. If you want folks to comment, make the effort to comment back. Thanks for letting me vent here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Authentication codes can be really annoying! A bit of a pet-peeve for me is when people only post generic comments on your post because I try to take my time reading a post and responding to it! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, Rita.

    I always try my best to reply to comments. I love to see what folks say, and if they take the time to comment, then I should take the time to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely generic comments are very annoying.

    A few folks put the SAME exact thing every week. Like we won't notice. :)

    THANKS for stopping, Juli.

    ReplyDelete