Friday, August 29, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 8/29/14



Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 


The statements:

  1. Living in_____ makes me______
  2. Wondering what will happen always makes me ___________
  3. Looking back I would have ______
  4. Listening to_____ makes me feel_____
My Answers:

1.  Living in Pittsburgh makes me aware of all of the seasons especially winter.  :)

2.  Wondering what will happen always makes me realize there is nothing I can do about it.

3.  Looking back I would have probably done the same things I did.

4.  Listening to someone who really doesn't know what they are talking about makes me feel apprehensive. 



 

13 comments:

  1. I agree with #4. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely....very annoying and scary.

    Thanks for stopping, retire not tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    Looking back I would have probably listened to my mom more. She was a very wise person. Unfortunately, she now has the later stages of dementia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize Pittsburgh experience all the seasons. It's great to live in a place that has all 4 seasons. Sometimes here a couple of them are rather short but we get them all. I agree about #4 or people who think they know everything about everything, they are annoying too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great answers, yes, to all of them. I, too, live in an area - at the moment - to 'enjoy' all seasons. No. 2 - very true, good for you on no. 3 and no. 4 - oh boy, YES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always listen to your mother, Michelle. :) :)

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes...Pittsburgh has all the seasons.

    Yes folks like that are annoying.

    Thanks for stopping, Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping, Claudia.

    Definitely nothing you can do about things that are going to happen.

    Yep...probably still would have been a business teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, what will be is gonna be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Hilary.

    These were a bit difficult to complete even though I made them up. LOL!!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exactly, Patricia.

    Too bad we can't change it.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete