Friday, September 26, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 9/26 - 10/2

 Question of the Week:

How will be reading in 100 year's time? Will there be any printed books left? How about e-readers? What might they look like?

My Answer:

Wow...you are really making me think.  :)

I am hoping there will still be print books, but I bet most will be electronic.  That will make me sad.  I love having a book in my hand.

E-readers will probably be as small as the palm of your hand if not smaller, but that would sure make for difficult reading since the print will be quite small.

In 100 years, I definitely would need large print. :)

What do you think about the future of books?

7 comments:

  1. Print books are the way to go for me. :)

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think print books will ever disappear but do think there will be more and more ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope print books are always here.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will definitely be interesting see how ereaders develop. I'm not sure how small they can get because you do have to read the screen but at the same time I can see a focus on getting them more portable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small won't work for me. :)

    I hope they stay as large as they are, but don't grow, but I think I am out of luck with that.

    Thanks for stopping by, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Print books are so necessary, especially within our schools. I wouldn't trust my children with a smartphone or electronic device, for this reason, I would continue to purchase print.

    Also, I actually enjoy large print; I can't explain why, but I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Large print is very good, Claudia.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete