Friday, September 12, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 9/12/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 


The statements:
  1. The beach is _____
  2. Smartphones are ____
  3. I like to ____
  4. My dream ______________ would be _____________


    My Answers:

    1.  The beach is a place I haven't been for a while to read.

    2.  Smartphones are not always smart.

    3.  I like to relax in the evening or anytime I can with a good book.

    4.  My dream house would be one floor with a huge library taking up most of it.






     



    6 comments:

    1. I like the sound of your dream house too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Do I detect a theme here. You must really enjoyed reading.

      ReplyDelete
    3. My favourite part in that Disney film Beauty and the Beast, is when he takes her to that big library. that would have won my heart too!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I have a neighbor who calls a smart phone a stupid phone

      ReplyDelete