Friday, October 10, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 10/10/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 


The statements:
  1. Today is ___
  2. _____ is little ____ about____
  3. To have a friend you must____
  4. I wish I had____ in high school and not____

My Answers:

1.  Today is a good day because my son is coming home for a long weekend.

2.  A long book gives little happiness when you are in a hurry about getting a book done. 

3.  To have a friend you must be willing to listen to their stories as well as tell your stories.

4.  I wish I had taken more business classes in high school and not academic so it would have been easier once I got to my college business courses.
 





15 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could back in time and change our high school years! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, retired not tired.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I need short books these days. If it's too long and life gets too busy, and I can't get to it: then I forget everything I already read!

    For the most part, I really enjoyed high school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jennifer. We are having a nice visit, and the weather is gorgeous too.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed high school too. No complaints.

    I like short books. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Rory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will read a long book if it is by someone or about someone/something that I am already interested in. Otherwise, I may agonize over the commitment of it. If it is an author that I love, I relish it.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great weekend with your son

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Hilary.

    We are having a nice time.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. McGuffy - long books do tend to put me off unless as you said it is really good.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you've been having a nice weekend with your son.

    I'm with you about long books. I tend to read shorter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Yvonne...very nice weekend.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Late reading these but I hope your long weekend with your son went well.
    Oh yes if you are trying to finish a book a really long one can get tedious.
    I agree totally with #3

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had a really nice time. He left today.

    Thanks for asking and for stopping by, Ida.

    ReplyDelete