Friday, October 31, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 10/31/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  


The statements:
  1. During a______, I_______
  2. Enjoying_____ is________
  3. Listening to______ is something_______
  4. Answering______ can be ________

My Answers:

1.  During a snowstorm, I get a lot of books read.  :)

2.  Enjoying reading is something we must instill in our children.

3.  Listening to my sisters chatter away is something to be cherished.

4.  Answering a call from a solicitor can be very annoying.







13 comments:

  1. Looking forward to everyone's answers.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that children should appreciate books and start them young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is always a good thing to instill in children! My youngest has always loved reading, my oldest not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My one and only child LOVES to read.

    Thanks for stopping, Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping, retire not tired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. especially when that call is on your cell phone and you are at work… happened to me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe they call on cell phones now.

    I got one last week too.

    Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess that is the upside of snowstorms! :) Love your #2. Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely an upside. I do like snowstorms. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely make sure I have books for snowstorms.

    Seems like many of us dislike phone calls from solicitors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The calls are quite annoying especially when they keep calling back.

    Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot help it, but... agree with all of your answers :) o.k. #3 is a little hard, because my sisters are in Germany, but I'll take a little creative liberty here

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) Thanks for agreeing and stopping, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete