Friday, October 3, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 10/3/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

I am the co-host this week.  :)

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 


The statements:
  1. During_____, I______
  2.  
  3. While I like_____, I wouldn't______
  4.  
  5. Reading while______, is______
  6.  
  7. Why would anyone______

My Answers:

1.  During the winter as much as I dislike it, I have to walk on the treadmill at the gym and also have to read inside.

2.   While I like eating pasta, I wouldn't say I could eat it every day, but then again I think I could.  :)  I love pasta.

3.   Reading while you are walking, is not a good idea.  
4.   Why would anyone not want to read a book especially after seeing all the wonderful blogs featuring them.  :)

Two Halloween Giveaways on my blog until next week if you want to stop. 



18 comments:

  1. I like pasta, too. I agree about walking and reading!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to walk and text the other day...not a good idea either.

    I walked into a parked car on my street. :)

    Thanks for stopping, McGuffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that walking and reading at the same time is not very good. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading, but not while walking unless I'm on a treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading is only good when seated. :)

    Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read when I am on a treadmill too, Cathy.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your number 4! ;)

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jennifer.

    There are so many wonderful books and even more wonderful bloggers.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pasta, too. I agree about walking and reading.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see a few folks love pasta as much as I do.

    Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could eat pasta everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to read on the treadmill! which since I can be a klutz, is really not the wisest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being klutzy on a treadmill isn't a good thing.

    Glad you are ok. I slipped on one last year. Not fun.

    Thanks for stopping, Rory.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah....another person who could pasta every day.

    If it has my sauce on it, I could eat it hourly. Tee Hee...just kidding.

    Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've tried reading on the treadmill and it gives me a headache every time! But I can read on the stationary bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes reading while walking can be dangerous. Also reading in the bathtub, not a good combo. I like pasta too but I don't think I'd want it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually can read on the treadmill. :)

    Thanks for stopping, stacybuckeye.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tub reading doesn't always work for me. I wish it did.

    Thanks for stopping, Ida.

    ReplyDelete