Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Edition of The Book Blogger Hop - 10/3 - 10/9


You have designed an AWESOME Halloween Button...thanks, Billy.  

I can't get your cool shade of orange, though.

Question of the Week:

Where is the creepiest place you have read a book at?

My Answer:

Well....I don't really like creepy so I can't really think of a creepy place where I personally have read, but I can think of a place that would be creepy to read in.  :)

When I visited Edinburgh, Scotland, there was an old, old cemetery.  Inside the cemetery was a crypt that you could open the gate to and go inside.  Now that would be a creepy place to sit and read.  :)

Do YOU have a creepy reading spot?

Two Halloween Giveaways on my blog until next week if you want to stop. 



6 comments:

  1. I don't either.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cemetery definitely sounds like it meets the definition of creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very creepy cemetery and oh so old. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not imagine even trying to read in a creepy cemetery. I would not want to be anywhere near a creepy cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, kldg2008....scary is NOT for me.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete