Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Edition of The Book Blogger Hop - 10/17 - 10/23


Question of the Week:

You're going to a Halloween party and you're going to take a book along just in case you get bored. What book would you bring?

My Answer:

It would have to be a pretty boring Halloween party, huh?  :)

I would take Shadow of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon because it was sort of a mystery and set in Barcelona.

I could read that book over and over again even though I don't re-read books.

What about you?  Would you take a book to a Halloween Party?









5 comments:

  1. Getting closer to Halloween!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a book to a party seems kind of rude, but I would probably take whatever my current read is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be very rude. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect book choice. I rarely take time to reread but would like to take the time for that one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes...I LOVED Shadow Of The Wind. I "had" to go to Barcelona after I read the book. :)

    Thank you for stopping by so many of my posts this evening. I am glad you are enjoying your visit to my blog.

    Thanks for stopping, stacybuckey.

    ReplyDelete