Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10/13/14

   a
**********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
**********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 


********************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

CROOKED RIVER by Valerie Geary

Loved this book.  My review is in the book's title.

I hope you get to read it.



Books Up Next:


Book Currently Reading: 


THE WONDER OF ALL THINGS by Jason Mott



I have this book on my iPad.  I haven't read a book on there for ages.  :)  I prefer print.




AN UNSEEMINGLY WIFE by E. B. Moore




VILLAGE OF SECRETS by Caroline Moorehead



HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson


THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo

GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs



NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


**********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     


How was your reading week?  

















7 comments:

  1. As usual these are all new to me but I hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost done with THE WONDER OF ALL THINGS.

    It isn't bad, but not gripping yet.

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't help but think of the saying "So many books, so little time" when seeing your post! I hope you have a great reading week and that all of them are awesome reads! :)

    Here's my Monday at Crafty Booksheeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so hear ya, Laura, and totally agree.

    So many books and so little time is the perfect comment. I wish I could read faster. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a huge list. I've read a few of those on your TBR list but not many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping, Deborah.

    Great you have read a few of these books.

    I keep them in that visual list so I know what book is up. I also have a written list. :)

    Too organized, huh?

    ReplyDelete