Monday, October 6, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 10/6/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 **********************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ****************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

A lean week for me, but that is definitely ok.  

 ****************
On Friday, October 3, I received:

1.  DIE I WILL NOT by S. K. Rizzolo, courtesy of Poisoned Pen Press and a Shelf Awareness giveaway.



I received the pre-publication cover so my cover is not as pretty as this one.  I am looking forward to reading this book.

**********
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 



23 comments:

  1. Lean is OK. Time to catch up!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new book...I am not quite sure how to react to it. LOL

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does have an odd title, Laurel.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely catch-up time, but do I really catch up? LOL!!

    Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a different kind of title so I figured give it a try. I do like mysteries.

    Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of Die I Will Not, but it's always good to discover new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the books look wonderful however I am still a book fan not an e-reader. I have started a new meme called Memory Monday and would love it if joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your book, it looks scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is going to be scary.

    That title is very frightening if you ask me.

    Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to reading it, Tribute Books Mama.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a fan of print not e-readers.

    None of my books are e-books if I can help it. :)

    Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

    Going to stop by for your Memory Monday...I hope I can remember things. Tee Hee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree...I love finding new books.

    Thanks for stopping, Nikki-ann.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lean is nice to help give a breather. I find the title and cover intriguing for Die I Will Not.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A new mystery! Sounds good. [And your question re my MM photo - the books are posed on my outdoor table. I wish my floor were that pretty!]

    ReplyDelete
  15. A table? Wow...that is a gorgeous table.

    Thanks for letting me know.

    I think it will be a good mystery.

    Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the cover.

    Thanks for stopping, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks good, I hope it is too.

    Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lean especially since I have so many books to read, but I LOVE all my books. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Martha.

    ReplyDelete