Friday, November 28, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - 11/28 - 12/4

 Question of the Week:

Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs?

My Answer:

I basically visit the same blogs each week especially the ones on the memes.  I visit the same blogs because they enjoy reading the same genres I do, but I do make a point of finding other blogs and meeting new folks.

I actually think "birds of a feather flock together."  :) 

I try to find at least one new blog each week.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  I enjoy seeing how others set up posts, and I also love to look at different blog designs.

Do you visit new blogs or the same ones all the time?








 






12 comments:

  1. I am very similar. I find humorous blogs get me too. Memes are where I find new blogs mainly. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree, Emma. The memes are where I find new blogs.

    Thanks for stopping, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a group of blog that I regularly visit everyday. However I do still love exploring for something new. Loving the Christmas lights Elizabeth!
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Monique.

    I just put the lights on. :)

    Last year I found them around December 23 and told myself I will put them on right after Thanksgiving this year, and I actually remembered. :) :)

    Thanks for stopping, Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm now following you, all thanks to the Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Nicole.

    Love finding new blogs.

    Thanks for stopping back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very similar to you. I have a group that I visit regularly but I also love to discover new ones too.
    Sharon
    Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to find new bloggers, but I love to see my regular blogger friends.

    Thanks for stopping, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you :) Thanks for dropping by my blog ♥

    NYZE@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mostly memes for me too. And I also visit commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely find folks to visit in the memes and comments.

    Visiting old and new blogs is such fun. I look forward to the days the memes are scheduled.

    Thanks for stopping, vvb32.

    ReplyDelete