Friday, November 14, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 11/14/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  


The statements:
  1. I just ____
  2. ___ is _____
  3. If I could, I would ________
  4. _____makes me______


My Answers:

1.  I just can't believe Thanksgiving is in two weeks and this year is almost at an end.

2.  Family is the most important part of one's life.

3.  If I could, I would make the world one without hunger, poverty, and war.

4.  Reading makes me more knowledgeable.



10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday...great statements this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to celebrate Thanksgiving again with Americans!! Ha
    You'd think we could get together on that holiday, right?
    Then it will be all the festive season around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Rory Bore. I wish we could get together with Canada.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be lovely to celebrate with Canadians.

    I love it...thank you both for commenting.

    Thanks for stopping, Rory and McGuffy Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how fast time goes.

    Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - time is going way too fast! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    I had a good Saturday...hopefully Sunday will be good too.

    ENJOY your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder where this year went. It just flew by, now Thanksgiving is almost here and then, in no time it is going to be Christmas - wow.
    Agree with your no. 4, wish I did that more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Besides going so fast, this year was not a pleasant one for my family.

    Thanks for stopping, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete