Friday, November 28, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 11/28/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  


The statements:
  1. Can you really____if you don't_____
  2. What are your thoughts about______
  3. Would you_____ if you could?
  4. Do you listen to____ or _____?

My Answers:

1.  Can you really be wealthy if you don't have a lot of money?  

2.  What are your thoughts about books that have a lot of characters to keep track of?

3.  Would you change how old you are if you could?

4.  Do you listen to books on tape or only read books? 






8 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'd like to go back to a different age, but only if I could go with the knowledge I have now and still be living in L.A.! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to listen to a book on tape, but just didn't care for it. I would rather just read one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, Jennifer.

    If I could have what I have now knowledge wise, I would like to be 40 again. :) :)

    Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer books too, Jodi.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my age right now. Old enough to get away a lot and young enough to still get down on my knees for my grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never listened to a book on tape. Have occasionally tried but it's not my thing. I prefer to read for myself and give the characters my own voices. :)
    And yes, I think you can be wealthy without money, it's just a different type of wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize we had the same #4 ;)
    As for the age thing, well, I wouldn't mind 10 years or so, because then I would definitely try for kids one more time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you can be wealthy without a lot of money just as you can be poor if your bank account is bursting

    ReplyDelete