Friday, November 7, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 11/7/14

Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  


I am the co-host this week.  :)

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  


The statements:

  1. What could possibly happen if______
  2. Do you think a book can_______?
  3. Does a _____ really ______?
  4. Feeling_____under my feet is ______

My Answers:

1.  What could possible happen if I forgot to write my review on time?  :)  Most likely nothing.  :)

2.  Do you think a book can change your mind about a life issue?  Not really.

3.  Does a good meal really take that much time to make?  Not at all.

4.  Feeling a plush carpet under my feet is comforting.   I am looking forward to seeing the answers to this comment.  My answer to #4 isn't very clever.
 

    11 comments:

    1. I love reading human interest stories that have an impact on people's lives.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

      I haven't read a book like that yet.

      ENJOY your reading weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I think a book can expand your consciousness, and therefore change your thinking. I went here in my statements.
      #4 was an interesting fill-in, too.
      Enjoy your weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love your answers! Happy Friday!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks, Jodi.

      I made them up, but I think they were a bit difficult to fill in. :)

      ENJOY your weekend, and thanks for stopping.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I guess a book can make you think and change your mind.

      #4 was a bit difficult.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy.

      ReplyDelete
    7. and as for #3 even if it does take time isn't that time worth it?

      ReplyDelete
    8. Yes...I love making good meals. It is so worth it.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      ReplyDelete
    9. #4 - I agree!! cold floor in the morning is not pleasant. But most homes don't have any carpet - let alone PLUSH carpet anymore. I would definitely like to remove it all from our house: unless we could afford the good stuff.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I have hardwood floors in my entire downstairs and steps and hallways.

      The bedrooms have carpet, but it isn't plush. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      ReplyDelete