Monday, November 24, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 11/24/14

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

THE BRACELET by Dorothy Love

I actually finished it on Thursday night last week.  It was quite good, and the cover is gorgeous.

Review is in the book's title.



Book Currently Reading: 

THE SILENT SISTER by Diane Chamberlain for a post sometime this week or early the following week.

 

I really enjoy her books.

Books Up Next:   

PASSING THROUGH PERFECT by Bette Lee Crosby for a January 6, 2015, post.




 
THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES by Sally Hepworth for a February 10, 2015, post.





THE POCKET WIFE by Susan Crawford for a March 17, 2015, post.


The author told a friend of mine how she got the title for her book, and I love it.  Can't wait to read THE POCKET WIFE.

TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman





THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  






22 comments:

  1. Love the cover of Three Storey House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! All totally new to me! Hope you have a great reading week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Silent Sister...and I'm currently reading The Pocket Wife. The Secrets of Midwives is headed my way, in my mailbox by next week.

    Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some good things about The Silent Sister. I may have to look into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passing Through Perfect is one I have to read too. I interviewed Bette while in New York this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to read the Chamberlain book next, hope you're enjoying. I have similar books for early 2015, I actually have several January books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many, perhaps too many, good choices! Enjoy your reading this week, Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about The Silent Sister! And I can't wait for you to get to Natchez Burning - it's one of my favorites of 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Silent Sister and hope you do too. I had never read anything by this author until this year. Many bloggers raved about her books and I got hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard REALLY good things about The Silent Sister - and have put in a request for it myself!

    Enjoy!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many wonderful books! The Bracelet has a beautiful cover! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you are really on top of things to be reading books to be reviewed in March! Rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got an amazing amount of amazing choices. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Silent Sister and The Pocket Wife look pretty good! And I found The Butterfly Sister to be a really great read, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a huge fan of Diane Chamberlain's novels, I am looking forward to The Silent Sister. Natchez Burning will be on my favorite of 2014 list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Silent sister and The Pocket Wife both sound good- love the sound of both. Hope you have a great reading week and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think I've ever heard of Diane Chamberlain until Sheila started raving about her recently and now I see her on your blog too. I need to check her out! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great variety of books you have. I like the look of The Pocket Wife especially.

    Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm curious about The Secrets of Midwives.

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've got a lot of good books coming up! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that's a lot of books :) I also want to get to The Signature of All Things at some point. And read a Sarah Addison Allen book. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you're going to be really busy reading. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily on Monday.

    ReplyDelete