Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 11/3/14

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

THE PARIS WINTER by Imogen Robertson

Terrific characters set against the backdrop of the Paris flood of 1910.

Don't miss reading this historical fiction.

Review is in the book's title.
 

Book Currently Reading: 

WHAT THE LADY WANTS by Renee Rosen


 Books Up Next:

DIE I WILL NOT by S. K. Rizzolo


A WOMAN'S CHOICE by Annie Thomas



THE POCKET WIFE by Susan Crawford


The author told a friend of mine how she got the title for her book, and I love it.  Can't wait to read THE POCKET WIFE.

HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo

GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs



NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman



THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  






















.

18 comments:

  1. As usual these are all new to me! :)

    Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're reading such good books, Elizabeth! The Pocket Wife is a book I have to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tempted to pick up Natchez Burning and will be eager to know your thoughts. Happy reading, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I have found some really good books, Laura.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, Beth.

    It is a HUGE book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by today! I loved Natchez Burning (one of my favs of the year) and A Hundred Summers. Also liked Violet Grant, but not as much as A Hundred Summers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get moving on Natchez Burning...it is such a chunkster.

    Maybe after I finish these three books for reviews, I will choose something to read just for my own.

    Thanks for the tip about Natchez Burning, and thanks for stopping by, Sarach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all new to me, too, Elizabeth. (Thanks for visiting my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm slowly but surely reading Sisters Red by Jackson Pierce. It's a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. I'm not sure what I think about it yet, lol. Haven't read any of those books, but enjoy your read!

    Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, Lizzy.

    I hope you visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Marianne.

    I hope you stop back again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great books on your future reading list, I am not sure which one I would start with!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Pocket Wife sounds intriguing. Looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do have a difficult time figuring out what to read next, but when they have a date requested, it makes it easier for me. :)

    Yeah for pressure!! :)

    Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the book's title.

    Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for visiting Books That Hook.

    I have lists too of books I'm going to read and in what order. I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs visuals.

    I also put the book's basic info on an index card that goes into the book as a bookmark that I can add notes to if there's something I want to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a great idea about the index card. Thanks for sharing that.

    So nice to see you visiting my blog, Books That Hook.

    ENJOY your reading week, and thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete