Monday, November 10, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 11/10/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

Mine was completely empty again this week, but no problem.  

I have tons of books I love that I can read.
 ***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 




20 comments:

  1. Happy Reading...I can't believe another week has gone by.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catch up weeks are good. I had a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Empty mailbox for me as well. I've been reading up a storm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Empty mailbox for me to, like catch-up time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second week in a row of catch-up. :)

    I need it. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely love catch-up weeks too, Serena.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my second week in a row, Holly, but it is perfectly fine.

    A bit disappointing, but no problem.

    Thanks for stopping, Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Laurel, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Melissa.

    I will try my best to catch up. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great on reading up a storm, Mary.

    I see you have The Paris Winter spotlighted and for a giveaway on your blog.

    I will be looking forward to what you think after you read it.

    Thanks for stopping, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep...catch up time, Tribute Books Mama.

    I didn't get too caught up last week, though. Only one book. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth,

    I could do with some quality catch-up time, but then I get oddly disappointed when I don't receive any new books for a while!

    This year has completely passed by in a blur and I can't believe that the shops are already decorated and full of Christmas stock once again!

    Every year I say that I am going to opt out of the festive season and this year I could actually do it and not feel that I had missed out at all!

    Enjoy the rest of the week and Happy Reading.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS. Excuse the header at the top of my correspondence, but I am having to use hubbie's PC for a while, any reply should go to the usual address,

    Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel the same, Yvonne.

    It is good to have a break, but I am disappointed when I don't get any books.

    I also agree about the Christmas decorations already. I am not even in the mood.

    THANKS for stopping, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm starting to think an empty mailbox is a very good problem to have - otherwise I get overwhelmed with choosing what to read next. The newest are always so tempting and the old ones sit and wait on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a very good problem. :)

    I am like you, Leslie. The new ones keep pushing the older ones down the list. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete