Monday, November 17, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 11/17/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

 ***************
On Monday, November 10, I received:

1.  THE BRACELET by Dorothy Love, courtesy of the author.


Isn't that cover gorgeous?

On Friday, November 14, I received:

1.  PASSING THROUGH PERFECT by Bette Lee Crosby, courtesy of the author.


I LOVE Bette's books.

 **********
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 


9 comments:

  1. Yes that cover is very nice. Enjoy both of your new books. They look like interesting titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Jubilee's Journey, by Bette Crosby...hope to read it soon.

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy; and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are new to me. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth, That cover for The Bracelet is very striking. I havent heard of either author but i hope you enjoy them. Thanks for visiting me it means a lot.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bracelet caught my eye, love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first two books in The Wyattsville Series, but haven't reviewed them yet. I need to get it done!!

    Her books are SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bracelet does have a gorgeous cover! This one is new to me, but it does look like one I may need to look into. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete