Monday, November 3, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 11/3/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  

Mine was completely empty, but no problem.  

I have tons of books I love that I can read.


 ***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 



20 comments:

  1. I bet your mailbox will be overflowing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...perhaps, but I am not expecting any books.

    That would be a fun surprise if it were overflowing.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to have an empty mailbox I think. I have so many books sitting on my shelf to read that I haven't gotten around to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind empty mailboxes from time to time. Gives me a chance to catch up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only got one book in my mailbox...and then bought a bargain book at B & N and downloaded an e-book.

    Enjoy your week of catching up.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like empty mailboxes even though it is a bit disappointing. :)

    I have so many books that I forget about some of the really good ones.

    Thanks for stopping, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I do catch up. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bargain books are such fun.

    ENJOY your reading week, and thanks for stopping, Laure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

    I hope I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine was empty as well! But like you I'm treating this as a positive, in hopes that it helps me make a bit of a dent in my reading-pile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your catch-up week, Elizabeth. Hope you're reading something good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping, Mary.

    I hope you have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes...EMPTY is positive when I have so many wonderful books to choose from already.

    It is disappointing, but for the best. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Shoshanah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, readingdate, and thanks for stopping by.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elizabeth,

    It is always a little disappointing not to have been invited to review a book or two during the week, however I am not really all that bothered, as I don't feel under quite so much pressure to post so often.

    The one thing I really need to catch up on though, are my reviews, which are so far behind, it is inexcusable! I think that I have probably gone past the point of no return now though and have to accept that there may be some books which will never make that final review page!

    Have a great catch up week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you can catch up, Yvonne.

    It is stressful when you have to have a review hanging over your head.

    You can get them done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing so far, Leslie, but it is ok.

    A little disappointing, but I have plenty to read.

    Thanks for the good wishes and for stopping by, Leslie.

    ReplyDelete