Friday, December 12, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - 12/12/14

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
  1. I can’t believe ____
  2. ___ is my favorite ____
  3. If I could _____ I would be _____
  4. December is _____

    My Answers: 
    1.  I can't believe I still have this cough and sinus problem.

    2. Making cookies with my son or sisters is my favorite way to spend an afternoon.

    3.  If I could go back in time, I would be not making too many changes.

    4.  December is a month that is too cold for me.




    11 comments:

    1. Making cookies with the boys is a favorite thing of mine as well!! Have a great Friday!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I always ended up finishing up everything, but it is fun.

        Thanks for stopping by.

        Delete
    2. I thought about answering #3 the same way. Except I would change a few things and end up disrupting the entire human race. ;-D Have a nice weekend!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL...I hope that wouldn't happen.

        ENJOY your weekend, Tami, and thanks for stopping by.

        Delete
    3. the temps is what I hate most about december. I am so cold and I know I am going to get colder...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I am freezing and it is 46. Tee Hee.

        Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

        Delete
    4. I cannot get rid of my cold, either. It is draining!
      Love your Christmas lights!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I feel a bit better today, but still have a cough and headache.

        Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann.

        Delete
    5. You know, I don't think I would go back and change anything either. It would have been nice to meet my love earlier and I probably would have had more babies; but that's not really something you can control anyway.
      December is not too cold for us yet -- January is the deep freeze!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. January definitely is the deep freeze for us too. I hate the cold.

        Glad you wouldn't change anything either.

        Thanks for stopping, Rory.

        Delete