Friday, December 26, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 12/26/13

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
  1. When ___ I _____
  2. A ____ is ______
  3. _____ is my go to ____
  4. I must have _____________ in the shower
My Answers: 
1.  When it is time to begin a new book, I hope it will become interesting by page 50.

2.  A day with my family is the best gift of all.

3.  Reading is my go to for when I need to relax.

4.  I must have very hot water when I am in the shower. 





4 comments:

  1. Yeah to the hot water needs. Not big on cold showers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like everyone loves a hot shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is definitely my "go to" for relaxing too and I love a nice hot shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot shower is a must, best if it is steaming :)

    ReplyDelete